Diamond Rio Returns to the Vineyard on June 14th, 2019!
June 14, 2019 @ 5:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Tickets go on sale November 24th, 2018 at 8am CDT.
Six-time Vocal Group of the Year, Diamond Rio won their first Grammy for their first Christian album, The Reason on Word Records which also garnered the band their first Dove award. Formed in 1984, Diamond Rio features lead singer Marty Roe, guitarist Jimmy Olander, drummer Brian Prout, keyboardist Dan Truman, bassist/harmony Dana Williams and Gene Johnson on mandolin/harmony. The band signed with Arista in the early 90’s and embarked on one of the most successful careers in country music. The band has sold over 10 million albums earning three platinum and five gold records and won the Country Music Association’s Vocal Group of the Year award four times as well as netting two Academy of Country Music Awards in the top Vocal Group of the Year category and thirteen GRAMMY ® nominations. When they debuted in 1991 with the hit “Meet in the Middle,” Diamond Rio became the first group in the history of country music to have a debut single reach No. 1. They continued to place 32 more singles on the Billboard chart, including “How Your Love Makes Me Feel,” “Norma Jean Riley,” “Beautiful Mess,” “Love a Little Stronger,” and “One More Day.” The band are long-time supporters and National Spokespersons for Big Brothers Big Sisters and have raised over 1.5 million dollars for the charity to date through annual events including golf tournaments and Team Rio, a marathon and half group.
- All Ages Show. Kids 5 and Under are Free, but will need to purchase a ticket if a seat is required.
- Doors & shuttling to gate begins at 5pm
- Live Music on the Patio at 5pm
- Food Vendors TBA
- Diamond Rio takes the Stage at 8pm.
- Followed by an EPIC Fireworks display by Brilliant Skies!
- Parking is $5 and 50% of the proceeds goes to L.A.M.B. Charity.
- New ATM now available on site.
- Friendly reminder that our facility is an outdoor one, so sunscreen and bug spray are suggested.
Opening for Diamond Rio – Mo Pitney
See you at Shawnee!